Havana, September 4 (RHC) -– Cuba will continue fighting for a comprehensive health system and promoting scientific-technical production and research in order to resolve the problems of the population, according to the Public Health Ministry of the Island.
A recent editorial by Granma newspaper points out that the Cuban health system's main strength is its human capital. In that sense, the Ministry of Public Health has issued a resolution allowing expatriate Cuban medical professionals, who return to their homeland, to reincorporate themselves into the national medical workforce, with similar conditions to those they had in their previous employment on the island.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 278
- online: 221
- total: 3834248