Havana, September 4 (RHC) -– Cuba will continue fighting for a comprehensive health system and promoting scientific-technical production and research in order to resolve the problems of the population, according to the Public Health Ministry of the Island.
A recent editorial by Granma newspaper points out that the Cuban health system's main strength is its human capital. In that sense, the Ministry of Public Health has issued a resolution allowing expatriate Cuban medical professionals, who return to their homeland, to reincorporate themselves into the national medical workforce, with similar conditions to those they had in their previous employment on the island.
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 20
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 19
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 19
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1446
- online: 150
- total: 6269660