Havana, September 17 (RHC)-- Director General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Irina Bokova, arrives in Cuba Thursday for an official visit.
During her stay, the UNESCO official will attend the 3rd Meeting of Culture Ministers of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC).
The director general of UNESCO is also scheduled to hold official talks with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez, as well as with Cuban Ministers of Culture Julián González, Education, Ena Elsa Velásquez, and Higher Education, Rodolfo Alarcón.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 2743
- online: 179
- total: 4106853