Havana, September 17 (RHC)-- Director General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Irina Bokova, arrives in Cuba Thursday for an official visit.
During her stay, the UNESCO official will attend the 3rd Meeting of Culture Ministers of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC).
The director general of UNESCO is also scheduled to hold official talks with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez, as well as with Cuban Ministers of Culture Julián González, Education, Ena Elsa Velásquez, and Higher Education, Rodolfo Alarcón.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2556
- online: 130
- total: 4942132