Havana, September 17 (RHC)-- Director General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Irina Bokova, arrives in Cuba Thursday for an official visit.
During her stay, the UNESCO official will attend the 3rd Meeting of Culture Ministers of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC).
The director general of UNESCO is also scheduled to hold official talks with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez, as well as with Cuban Ministers of Culture Julián González, Education, Ena Elsa Velásquez, and Higher Education, Rodolfo Alarcón.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 2252
- online: 139
- total: 4468229