Havana, September 29 (RHC)-- The President of Vietnam, Truong Tan Sang, who is on an official visit to Cuba, has reaffirmed his willingness to strengthen cooperation ties between the two countries, and work together in the construction of socialism.
Before his arrival last night at Havana's Jose Marti International Airport, the president sent greetings to the Cuban people and emphasized the excellent state of bilateral relations, fostered by the historic friendship between the father of the Vietnamese nation, Ho Chi Minh, and the leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
During his stay in our country, which will run until tomorrow Truon Tan Sang, will hold official talks with Cuban President Raul Castro, and will be awarded the Jose Marti Order, the highest decoration awarded by the Council of State of the Republic of Cuba.
The Vietnamese President's visit coincides with the celebration this year of the 55th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations and reaffirms the historic ties of cooperation between the two nations.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 809
- online: 114
- total: 4482562