Havana, October 8 (RHC) --- In the French capital of Paris, beginning on October 17th, the Collective FRANCE ALBA Committee and the International Peace, Justice and Dignity of the Peoples, with the support of Latin American and French solidarity organizations, will celebrate a campaign to end the economic, financial and commercial blockade of the United States on Cuba.
The program includes the screening of the recent documentary "Blockade" by Hernando Calvo Ospina, a Colombian filmmaker living in Paris, followed by a meeting with the director.
According to organizers of the events, a conference will be held regarding the scope of U.S. Torricelli and Helms-Burton Laws and the damage they have caused to the Cuban people.
The meetings will have the participation of French intellectuals Remy Herrera, a Cuba solidarity activist and researcher, and Victor Dedaj from the Le Grand Soire website.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 1045
- online: 144
- total: 7093758