Havana, October 20 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz-Canel has received Claudia Ruiz Massieu, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the United States of Mexico.
During the fraternal meeting, held on Monday afternoon, they spoke about the historic ties existing between the two peoples, the good level of bilateral relations, the political will of both governments to strengthen and expand these ties in areas where there is potential, as well as about different issues on the regional and international agendas.
Accompanying the distinguished visitor were Socorro Flores Liera and Yanerit Morgan Sotomayor, Mexico's Undersecretary for Latin America and the Caribbean and Director General for Latin America and the Caribbean, respectively, as well as Mexico's ambassador to Cuba, Juan Jose Bremer Martino.
Cuba was also represented at the meeting by Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez; Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra; the Director General of Latin America and the Caribbean, Manuel Aguilera de la Paz, and Cuba’s Ambassador to Mexico, Dagoberto Rodriguez.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 1983
- online: 130
- total: 5858093