Artemisa, November 2 (RHC)-- Agribusiness, the fundamental activity to guarantee food for the residents of Havana and Artemisa, was examined at the Cuban Communist Party's Provincial Assembly, presided over by Jose Ramon Machado Ventura, Second Secretary of the organization.
Also participating in the meeting were Political Bureau members Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez, First Vice President of the Council of States and Ministers, and Vice President Salvador Valdes Mesa.
Tomas Rodriguez, director of the Agricultural Business Group of Artemisa, confirmed that current production could meet the demand during the months of November and December, noting that crops match the distribution plan for the first three months of the 2016.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2433
- online: 207
- total: 4085156