Artemisa, November 2 (RHC)-- Agribusiness, the fundamental activity to guarantee food for the residents of Havana and Artemisa, was examined at the Cuban Communist Party's Provincial Assembly, presided over by Jose Ramon Machado Ventura, Second Secretary of the organization.
Also participating in the meeting were Political Bureau members Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez, First Vice President of the Council of States and Ministers, and Vice President Salvador Valdes Mesa.
Tomas Rodriguez, director of the Agricultural Business Group of Artemisa, confirmed that current production could meet the demand during the months of November and December, noting that crops match the distribution plan for the first three months of the 2016.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2789
- online: 90
- total: 4380775