Artemisa, November 2 (RHC)-- Agribusiness, the fundamental activity to guarantee food for the residents of Havana and Artemisa, was examined at the Cuban Communist Party's Provincial Assembly, presided over by Jose Ramon Machado Ventura, Second Secretary of the organization.
Also participating in the meeting were Political Bureau members Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez, First Vice President of the Council of States and Ministers, and Vice President Salvador Valdes Mesa.
Tomas Rodriguez, director of the Agricultural Business Group of Artemisa, confirmed that current production could meet the demand during the months of November and December, noting that crops match the distribution plan for the first three months of the 2016.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 2279
- online: 131
- total: 4840723