Havana, November 14 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Friday with U.S. Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack, who is paying a working visit to Cuba.
The two sides deiscussed existing potentials for the full development of U.S.-Cuba cooperation and trade in the agricultural sector and the limitations imposed by the US blockade policy.
Prior to his meeting with the Cuban foreign minister, the U.S. agriculture secretary held a press conference at the U.S. embassy here
in Havana, in which he termed the lifting of all of Washington's sanctions against Cuba as vital to advance bilateral relations.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2196
- online: 195
- total: 3855020