Havana, November 14 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Friday with U.S. Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack, who is paying a working visit to Cuba.
The two sides deiscussed existing potentials for the full development of U.S.-Cuba cooperation and trade in the agricultural sector and the limitations imposed by the US blockade policy.
Prior to his meeting with the Cuban foreign minister, the U.S. agriculture secretary held a press conference at the U.S. embassy here
in Havana, in which he termed the lifting of all of Washington's sanctions against Cuba as vital to advance bilateral relations.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2395
- online: 265
- total: 4098350