Havana, November 14 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Friday with U.S. Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack, who is paying a working visit to Cuba.
The two sides deiscussed existing potentials for the full development of U.S.-Cuba cooperation and trade in the agricultural sector and the limitations imposed by the US blockade policy.
Prior to his meeting with the Cuban foreign minister, the U.S. agriculture secretary held a press conference at the U.S. embassy here
in Havana, in which he termed the lifting of all of Washington's sanctions against Cuba as vital to advance bilateral relations.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 1875
- online: 134
- total: 4467852