Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro presided over the 12th Meeting of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, which debated a proposal to conceptualize the development of Cuba's socialist economic and social model, and reviewed fulfillment with the work plan agreed upon at the 1st PCC National Conference.
Granma newspaper reported that during the meeting, held over the weekend, PCC leaders analyzed aspects related to the political organization, the leading role PCC militants, at all levels, are to play to ensure full compliance with the Revolution's political, economic and social policies.
Members of the PCC's Central Committee also analyzed Cuba's economic performance in 2015, as well as the Economic Plan and the state budget for 2016, which will be submitted Tuesday for debate and approval by the National Assembly of People's Power.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2417
- online: 105
- total: 6036488