Paris, February 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has insisted that U.S. President Barack Obama has broad powers to substantially modify the application of Washington's over 50 year-long blockade policy towards Havana.
In an interview onEuronews TV channel, Rodríguez referred to the ongoing process towards the normalization of U.S.-Cuba relations and expressed the Cuban government's readiness and willingness to discuss any subject whatsoever with their U.S. counterpart, as equals.
Minister Bruno Rodríguez' exclusive interview in its entirety was broadcast Thursday on Euronews' flagship program The Global Conversation.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 2554
- online: 130
- total: 6634301