Paris, February 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has insisted that U.S. President Barack Obama has broad powers to substantially modify the application of Washington's over 50 year-long blockade policy towards Havana.
In an interview onEuronews TV channel, Rodríguez referred to the ongoing process towards the normalization of U.S.-Cuba relations and expressed the Cuban government's readiness and willingness to discuss any subject whatsoever with their U.S. counterpart, as equals.
Minister Bruno Rodríguez' exclusive interview in its entirety was broadcast Thursday on Euronews' flagship program The Global Conversation.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3988
- today: 1301
- online: 120
- total: 6381320