Washington, February 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and the United States have concluded their second regulatory dialogue in Washington, with expectations for commercial ties in the context of the current blockade against the Caribbean nation.
Delegations from the two governments met yesterday in Washington at the Department of Commerce to discuss the opportunities offered by three packages of executive measures announced by President Barack Obama to ease the blockade.
The first meeting, held in October in Havana, was attended by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker and Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment Rodrigo Malmierca.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 1133
- online: 141
- total: 8249763