Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- The Havana chapter of the 25th International Book Fair 'Cuba 2016' concluded Sunday after ten days of intense artistic and literary activity.
The fair now begins its itinerary phase, traveling across the country until its official closing in March.
Highlights from Sunday's closing session included a panel discussion on 20th century literature in Uruguay, the guest of honor.
Other activities over the weekend included the presentation of the book: Raúl Castro: a Man in Revolution or Raúl Castro: un hombre en Revolución by Russian author Nikolái Leonov.
Presidential advisor Abel Prieto described the book as extraordinary and essential to a full understanding of the Cuban Revolution and the transformation of Cuba over the last 55 years.
Delegations from 37 countries participated in this year's book fair.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 2428
- online: 142
- total: 5032699