Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- The Havana chapter of the 25th International Book Fair 'Cuba 2016' concluded Sunday after ten days of intense artistic and literary activity.
The fair now begins its itinerary phase, traveling across the country until its official closing in March.
Highlights from Sunday's closing session included a panel discussion on 20th century literature in Uruguay, the guest of honor.
Other activities over the weekend included the presentation of the book: Raúl Castro: a Man in Revolution or Raúl Castro: un hombre en Revolución by Russian author Nikolái Leonov.
Presidential advisor Abel Prieto described the book as extraordinary and essential to a full understanding of the Cuban Revolution and the transformation of Cuba over the last 55 years.
Delegations from 37 countries participated in this year's book fair.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1586
- online: 194
- total: 3863350