President of the United Nations General Assembly Mogens Lykketoft
Havana, June 22 (RHC)-- The President of the United Nations General Assembly Mogens Lykketoft arrives in Cuba Wednesday for an official visit. The Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) said that the UN official will meet with Cuban authorities and visit places of interest.
The ministry added that the visit is in the framework of Cuba's active participation within the UN General Assembly, as well as the country's strong commitment to multilateralism in international relations, the democratization of the United Nations system and the revitalization of the UN General Assembly.
In June 2015, Mogens Lykketoft, a Danish politician, was unanimously elected the President of the United Nations General Assembly presiding over the 70th session of the General Assembly for a one-year mandate, from September 2015 through September this year.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2417
- online: 214
- total: 4080898