Artemisa, July 7 (ACN/RHC)-- The 46th contingent of the Jose Marti Solidarity with Cuba Brigade is expected in Cuba next Monday, July 11th.
The Cuban Friendship Institute hosting the group, told the Cuban media that the European brigade is composed this time of 105 members from 16 countries, including Spain, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia, and that the program includes a visit to the Comandante Ernesto Che Guevara Memorial in Santa Clara.
The visitors will stay at the brigade's Julio Antonio Mella camp site of Caimito, in western Artemisa province, where they will hold meetings and workshops, tour nearby communities and work in production activities.
The Jose Marti Solidarity with Cuba Brigade members will also hold a meeting with Cuban doctors who fought against Ebola in Africa, and will be briefed on the current process of normalization of the U.S.-Cuba relations.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6007
- today: 659
- online: 160
- total: 8261043