Artemisa, July 7 (ACN/RHC)-- The 46th contingent of the Jose Marti Solidarity with Cuba Brigade is expected in Cuba next Monday, July 11th.
The Cuban Friendship Institute hosting the group, told the Cuban media that the European brigade is composed this time of 105 members from 16 countries, including Spain, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden and Russia, and that the program includes a visit to the Comandante Ernesto Che Guevara Memorial in Santa Clara.
The visitors will stay at the brigade's Julio Antonio Mella camp site of Caimito, in western Artemisa province, where they will hold meetings and workshops, tour nearby communities and work in production activities.
The Jose Marti Solidarity with Cuba Brigade members will also hold a meeting with Cuban doctors who fought against Ebola in Africa, and will be briefed on the current process of normalization of the U.S.-Cuba relations.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2754
- online: 215
- total: 4098709