Havana, January 28 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro opened on Tuesday the 2nd Summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC), where heads of state and government of 33 regional countries are meeting to discuss new strategies to boost economic and social development.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Vaccine shortages hit poor countries as global deliveries stall
- Peruvian presidential run-off elections will take place in June
- Former president of Burkina Faso charged in Thomas Sankara murder
- Council of State approves decree-laws on telecommunications, state enterprises, and social security
- Ecuador goes to the polls to elect new president and vice president