Havana, September 30 (RHC)-- The Council of State of the Republic of Cuba has called for an extraordinary session of the National Parliament for next October 10th.
A note, published Monday in Granma newspaper, says that in accordance with paragraph d of Article 122 of the Constitution of the Republic, and with the clause of the Second Transitory Provision of the constitutional text itself, the Council has agreed to convene the meeting that will be held at 10:00 am at Havana´s Convention Center.
The agenda of the meeting will be the election of the President, the Vice President and the Secretary of the National Assembly of People's Power, the other members of the Council of State, and the President and Vice President of the Republic.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 1610
- online: 146
- total: 6748991