The exhibition Verso a Verso (Verse to Verse) by renowned young Cuban artist Maykel Herrera is on display in Old Havana’s El Templete restaurant until November.
The exhibit is the continuity of a social project that started with a big concert at Havana’s Karl Marx Theater, aimed at raising funds for centers taking care of children without parental support and for Cuban children’s oncology services. Verso a Verso is made up of sixteen works of the artist’ series La Verdad Parece un Cuento (Truth Looks like a Tale). Maykel Herrera recently received the World Quality Commitment Award in the Gold Category by the BID International Quality, Innovation and Excellence Convention in Paris, France.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2191
- online: 110
- total: 5148226