The exhibition Verso a Verso (Verse to Verse) by renowned young Cuban artist Maykel Herrera is on display in Old Havana’s El Templete restaurant until November.
The exhibit is the continuity of a social project that started with a big concert at Havana’s Karl Marx Theater, aimed at raising funds for centers taking care of children without parental support and for Cuban children’s oncology services. Verso a Verso is made up of sixteen works of the artist’ series La Verdad Parece un Cuento (Truth Looks like a Tale). Maykel Herrera recently received the World Quality Commitment Award in the Gold Category by the BID International Quality, Innovation and Excellence Convention in Paris, France.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1927
- online: 171
- total: 3854751