The exhibition Verso a Verso (Verse to Verse) by renowned young Cuban artist Maykel Herrera is on display in Old Havana’s El Templete restaurant until November.
The exhibit is the continuity of a social project that started with a big concert at Havana’s Karl Marx Theater, aimed at raising funds for centers taking care of children without parental support and for Cuban children’s oncology services. Verso a Verso is made up of sixteen works of the artist’ series La Verdad Parece un Cuento (Truth Looks like a Tale). Maykel Herrera recently received the World Quality Commitment Award in the Gold Category by the BID International Quality, Innovation and Excellence Convention in Paris, France.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 2286
- online: 138
- total: 4368299