Guadalajara, February 5 (RHC/Wires) – In the on-going Caribbean Baseball Series in the Mexican city of Guadalajara, Cuba defeated the local Culiacan Tomateros 5-4 on Saturday night, to get its second win in the series and was undefeated on Sunday, after three days of competition.
Cuba's Alazanes de Granma are scheduled to play their next game Monday night, when they take on the Dominican Republic's Aguilas Cibaeñas.
The Mexicans suffered their third loss in the tournament Sunday night against Venezuela. Their only hope now to advance to the semifinals depends on Cuba defeating the Dominican Republic when the two face off Monday night.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 466
- online: 111
- total: 5037996