Guadalajara, February 5 (RHC/Wires) – In the on-going Caribbean Baseball Series in the Mexican city of Guadalajara, Cuba defeated the local Culiacan Tomateros 5-4 on Saturday night, to get its second win in the series and was undefeated on Sunday, after three days of competition.
Cuba's Alazanes de Granma are scheduled to play their next game Monday night, when they take on the Dominican Republic's Aguilas Cibaeñas.
The Mexicans suffered their third loss in the tournament Sunday night against Venezuela. Their only hope now to advance to the semifinals depends on Cuba defeating the Dominican Republic when the two face off Monday night.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 2808
- online: 128
- total: 5537361