Guadalajara, February 5 (RHC/Wires) – In the on-going Caribbean Baseball Series in the Mexican city of Guadalajara, Cuba defeated the local Culiacan Tomateros 5-4 on Saturday night, to get its second win in the series and was undefeated on Sunday, after three days of competition.
Cuba's Alazanes de Granma are scheduled to play their next game Monday night, when they take on the Dominican Republic's Aguilas Cibaeñas.
The Mexicans suffered their third loss in the tournament Sunday night against Venezuela. Their only hope now to advance to the semifinals depends on Cuba defeating the Dominican Republic when the two face off Monday night.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 1596
- online: 179
- total: 5257372