Feb 21, (BBC), -- Great Britain boxing team British Lionhearts suffered a second successive heavy defeat in week six of the World Series of Boxing.
They lost 4-1 to Cuba Domadores in Havana after a 5-0 whitewash by the Russian Boxing Team in Moscow.
Commonwealth Games gold medallist Joe Joyce claimed Britain's only victory, beating Lenier Eunice Pero Justiz in the super heavyweight category.
Joyce's is the first victory over a Cuban fighter in the whole competition.
The result leaves the Lionhearts fifth of eight teams in Group A, headed by the Cubans.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11072
- today: 1717
- online: 190
- total: 7054319