Feb 21, (BBC), -- Great Britain boxing team British Lionhearts suffered a second successive heavy defeat in week six of the World Series of Boxing.
They lost 4-1 to Cuba Domadores in Havana after a 5-0 whitewash by the Russian Boxing Team in Moscow.
Commonwealth Games gold medallist Joe Joyce claimed Britain's only victory, beating Lenier Eunice Pero Justiz in the super heavyweight category.
Joyce's is the first victory over a Cuban fighter in the whole competition.
The result leaves the Lionhearts fifth of eight teams in Group A, headed by the Cubans.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 2010
- online: 59
- total: 5936833