Madrid, December 2 (RHC)-- The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Alfonso Dastis, visited the Cuban Embassy in Madrid to sign the Book of Condolences opened upon the death of Fidel Castro.
The Spanish official was received by the Cuban Ambassador in Madrid, Eugenio Martinez, who thanked him on behalf of the Cuban people.
The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation expressed his most sincere sympathy and condolences over the death of the Cuban leader, whom he called “a figure of profound historic significance, and person with deep ties to Spain.”
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3228
- online: 124
- total: 5446158