Madrid, December 2 (RHC)-- The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Alfonso Dastis, visited the Cuban Embassy in Madrid to sign the Book of Condolences opened upon the death of Fidel Castro.
The Spanish official was received by the Cuban Ambassador in Madrid, Eugenio Martinez, who thanked him on behalf of the Cuban people.
The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation expressed his most sincere sympathy and condolences over the death of the Cuban leader, whom he called “a figure of profound historic significance, and person with deep ties to Spain.”
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 680
- online: 91
- total: 4831414