Madrid, December 2 (RHC)-- The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Alfonso Dastis, visited the Cuban Embassy in Madrid to sign the Book of Condolences opened upon the death of Fidel Castro.
The Spanish official was received by the Cuban Ambassador in Madrid, Eugenio Martinez, who thanked him on behalf of the Cuban people.
The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation expressed his most sincere sympathy and condolences over the death of the Cuban leader, whom he called “a figure of profound historic significance, and person with deep ties to Spain.”
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 4117
- online: 126
- total: 4370130