Madrid, December 2 (RHC)-- The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Alfonso Dastis, visited the Cuban Embassy in Madrid to sign the Book of Condolences opened upon the death of Fidel Castro.
The Spanish official was received by the Cuban Ambassador in Madrid, Eugenio Martinez, who thanked him on behalf of the Cuban people.
The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation expressed his most sincere sympathy and condolences over the death of the Cuban leader, whom he called “a figure of profound historic significance, and person with deep ties to Spain.”
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1285
- online: 191
- total: 4079766