Brasilia, February 24 (RHC) -– Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff remains the favorite to win re-election in October with a comfortable lead over possible contenders, according to a poll published Sunday.
The Datafolha polling institute on Sunday showed that Rousseff does best in the most likely scenario, in which she would face Aécio Neves, of the Brazilian Social Democracy Party, and Eduardo Campos, of the Brazilian Socialist Party.
In that event, 47% of respondents said they would vote for Rousseff, which would likely be enough to secure her a comfortable first-round win. Neves would secure 17% support, and Campos would come in third with 12% support.
Datafolha interviewed 2,614 voting-age Brazilians nationwide (161 cities) on Feb. 19 and 20. The poll's margin of error is two percentage points.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6525
- today: 529
- online: 207
- total: 8085657