U.S. considering housing immigrant children in tent cities on military bases. Photo: AFP
Washington, June 15 (RHC)-- In U.S. immigration news, McClatchy is reporting the Trump administration is considering building tent cities on Texas military bases to detain immigrant children being held in U.S. custody.
There are now more than 10,000 immigrant children being held in U.S. custody, as the Donald Trump administration continues its policy of separating children from their immigrant parents at the border as the families pursue asylum claims.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11072
- today: 5532
- online: 185
- total: 7058134