Bolivian President Evo Morales resigns as coup is consolidated
La Paz, November 10 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has resigned, as a military coup -- backed by fascist forces -- is consolidated.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned for more details.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 11585
- online: 303
- total: 7017992