New York, February 16 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez, met on Monday with UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon, with whom she addressed different international issues, says a Foreign Ministry report.
According to the Ministry, the talks between Delcy Rodriguez and Ban Ki-Moon were held under the umbrella of Venezuela acting as Security Council chairman, and the Bolivarian Republic's involvement in the political mission for Colombia, and human rights.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 187
- online: 117
- total: 4469934