New York, February 16 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez, met on Monday with UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon, with whom she addressed different international issues, says a Foreign Ministry report.
According to the Ministry, the talks between Delcy Rodriguez and Ban Ki-Moon were held under the umbrella of Venezuela acting as Security Council chairman, and the Bolivarian Republic's involvement in the political mission for Colombia, and human rights.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2749
- online: 206
- total: 4098704