New York, February 16 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez, met on Monday with UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon, with whom she addressed different international issues, says a Foreign Ministry report.
According to the Ministry, the talks between Delcy Rodriguez and Ban Ki-Moon were held under the umbrella of Venezuela acting as Security Council chairman, and the Bolivarian Republic's involvement in the political mission for Colombia, and human rights.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2706
- online: 129
- total: 4945550