New York, February 16 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez, met on Monday with UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon, with whom she addressed different international issues, says a Foreign Ministry report.
According to the Ministry, the talks between Delcy Rodriguez and Ban Ki-Moon were held under the umbrella of Venezuela acting as Security Council chairman, and the Bolivarian Republic's involvement in the political mission for Colombia, and human rights.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1023
- online: 176
- total: 3849636