Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Alexander Hernández, Deputy Minister of Venezuela's Bolivarian Armed Forces for Development and Planning, has confirmed that the military has joined the people in building a new economic and productive model for Venezuela.
Deputy Minister Hernández said the Army will be where the people need it to be, arguing that the armed forces are not a mere instrument to safeguard national security.
The deputy minister said that developing the farm industry is a top priority, particularly in view of the complex economic situation due to the slump in the price of oil on the world market.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1882
- online: 134
- total: 4941458