Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Alexander Hernández, Deputy Minister of Venezuela's Bolivarian Armed Forces for Development and Planning, has confirmed that the military has joined the people in building a new economic and productive model for Venezuela.
Deputy Minister Hernández said the Army will be where the people need it to be, arguing that the armed forces are not a mere instrument to safeguard national security.
The deputy minister said that developing the farm industry is a top priority, particularly in view of the complex economic situation due to the slump in the price of oil on the world market.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2212
- online: 214
- total: 3836182