Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Alexander Hernández, Deputy Minister of Venezuela's Bolivarian Armed Forces for Development and Planning, has confirmed that the military has joined the people in building a new economic and productive model for Venezuela.
Deputy Minister Hernández said the Army will be where the people need it to be, arguing that the armed forces are not a mere instrument to safeguard national security.
The deputy minister said that developing the farm industry is a top priority, particularly in view of the complex economic situation due to the slump in the price of oil on the world market.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1616
- online: 223
- total: 4101812