Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Alexander Hernández, Deputy Minister of Venezuela's Bolivarian Armed Forces for Development and Planning, has confirmed that the military has joined the people in building a new economic and productive model for Venezuela.
Deputy Minister Hernández said the Army will be where the people need it to be, arguing that the armed forces are not a mere instrument to safeguard national security.
The deputy minister said that developing the farm industry is a top priority, particularly in view of the complex economic situation due to the slump in the price of oil on the world market.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 3437
- online: 136
- total: 4473184