Caracas, Mar 15 (RHC) President Nicolas Maduro repudiated the US government policy of intrusion and its alliance with right wing opposition parties that are trying to destabilize Venezuela.
In Television interview for Siete Preguntas of Telesur Network, Maduro lambasted recent statements by President Barack Obama urging him to exit the seat of governmernt in the Palacio de Miraflores.
The President of Venezuela also blamed Washington for the wars and invasions of the Middle East and for the emigration crisis in countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, among others.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1604
- online: 197
- total: 4080085