Caracas, Mar 15 (RHC) President Nicolas Maduro repudiated the US government policy of intrusion and its alliance with right wing opposition parties that are trying to destabilize Venezuela.
In Television interview for Siete Preguntas of Telesur Network, Maduro lambasted recent statements by President Barack Obama urging him to exit the seat of governmernt in the Palacio de Miraflores.
The President of Venezuela also blamed Washington for the wars and invasions of the Middle East and for the emigration crisis in countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, among others.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6007
- today: 4452
- online: 175
- total: 8264836