Caracas, Mar 15 (RHC) President Nicolas Maduro repudiated the US government policy of intrusion and its alliance with right wing opposition parties that are trying to destabilize Venezuela.
In Television interview for Siete Preguntas of Telesur Network, Maduro lambasted recent statements by President Barack Obama urging him to exit the seat of governmernt in the Palacio de Miraflores.
The President of Venezuela also blamed Washington for the wars and invasions of the Middle East and for the emigration crisis in countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, among others.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 4243
- online: 202
- total: 3848287