Caracas, Mar 15 (RHC) President Nicolas Maduro repudiated the US government policy of intrusion and its alliance with right wing opposition parties that are trying to destabilize Venezuela.
In Television interview for Siete Preguntas of Telesur Network, Maduro lambasted recent statements by President Barack Obama urging him to exit the seat of governmernt in the Palacio de Miraflores.
The President of Venezuela also blamed Washington for the wars and invasions of the Middle East and for the emigration crisis in countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, among others.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 4016
- online: 130
- total: 4365498