Caracas, Mar 15 (RHC) President Nicolas Maduro repudiated the US government policy of intrusion and its alliance with right wing opposition parties that are trying to destabilize Venezuela.
In Television interview for Siete Preguntas of Telesur Network, Maduro lambasted recent statements by President Barack Obama urging him to exit the seat of governmernt in the Palacio de Miraflores.
The President of Venezuela also blamed Washington for the wars and invasions of the Middle East and for the emigration crisis in countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, among others.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 3082
- online: 165
- total: 6654147