Havana, October 31 (RHC/acn)-- The 34th Havana International Trade Fair opened today in the Cuban capital with the participation of over 4,500 exhibitors from 75 countries.
Business forums, presentations on export projects, lectures and other activities are part of the agenda of what is known as the largest trade fair in the Caribbean, which runs through Friday, November 4th at Havana's Expocuba exhibit ground, on the outskirts of the capital.
Local economic sectors like tourism are launching foreign investment portfolios at the event. In the case of tourism, the agenda features 127 projects, with 25 of them in the building of new hotels, 97 for hotel management and five for marinas.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 4109
- online: 214
- total: 4095672