Havana, November 5 (RHC-PL) -- Cuba stood out as the most awarded country at the 34th Havana International Trade Fair, which concluded Friday at the Havana Convention Center.
The brands Cubalux, Cohiba 50th Anniversary, and Citricos Ceballos won gold medals for the quality of their products, while Tecnoazucar Rums and Havana Club won in the category of best stand design.
The grand prize in communication for brand image went to the joint venture Brascuba S.A.
Countries that also won gold medals included Germany, with Mercedes Benz; China, for two models of Yutong buses, one of them a totally electric vehicle; Spain, for its olive oil product; and Japan, for its video camera product. Portugal won the gold medal in real-estate design, and Panama in the category of Habitat.
The best pavilion award went to the Netherlands, while Spain was again awarded as the most represented country in the fair.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4714
- today: 4123
- online: 157
- total: 6743070