Havana, November 5 (RHC-PL) -- Cuba stood out as the most awarded country at the 34th Havana International Trade Fair, which concluded Friday at the Havana Convention Center.
The brands Cubalux, Cohiba 50th Anniversary, and Citricos Ceballos won gold medals for the quality of their products, while Tecnoazucar Rums and Havana Club won in the category of best stand design.
The grand prize in communication for brand image went to the joint venture Brascuba S.A.
Countries that also won gold medals included Germany, with Mercedes Benz; China, for two models of Yutong buses, one of them a totally electric vehicle; Spain, for its olive oil product; and Japan, for its video camera product. Portugal won the gold medal in real-estate design, and Panama in the category of Habitat.
The best pavilion award went to the Netherlands, while Spain was again awarded as the most represented country in the fair.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 7076
- online: 160
- total: 7090169