Havana, November 25 (RHC)–- President Raul Castro received his Honduran counterpart Juan Orlando Hernandez in Havana on Thursday.
The meeting took place at the Palace of the Revolution in the Cuban capital and allowed the two presidents to review the state of bilateral relations.
The sides expressed interest in strengthening the existing working relationship between official and business institutions, promoting tourism and enhancing commerce, cooperation and investment.
The visiting Honduran president took part in a bilateral Business Forum held at Havana's Hotel Nacional. On Friday, the last day of his visit, he toured the Special Development Zone at the port of Mariel, west of the city.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1332
- online: 178
- total: 4084055