Havana, December 7 (RHC)-- Nobel Economics Prize laureate in 2001 Joseph Stiglitz said in Havana that Cuba is on the right track towards development.
Stiglitz delivered a lecture Tuesday in Havana on technological changes, theory of progress and globalization. The U.S. scholar is in Cuba, invited by the National Association of Economists and the Ministry for Foreign Trade and Investment.
In his lecture, the U.S. economist assured that economic development goes hand in hand with high levels of education, and praised the priority Cuba grants to professional training in all economic and social sectors.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1037
- online: 168
- total: 4083760