Russian Vice President Dimitri Rogozin
Havana, December 9 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Thursday in Havana with Dimitri O. Rogozin, Vice President of the Russian Federation, who is here heading a delegation to the 14th session of the Cuba-Russia Intergovernmental Commission for Economic-Trade and Technical-Scientific Cooperation.
During the cordial exchange, both dignitaries reaffirmed the excellent state of relations between the two nations and expressed their willingness to consolidate Russia’s participation in Cuba’s medium and long term development plans.
The distinguished visitor was accompanied by Mikhail L. Kamynin, Russian ambassador to Cuba; Aleksandr V. Schetinin, director for Latin America at the Russian Foreign Ministry; and Nikita S. Anísimov, advisor to Vice President Rogozin.
Participating on the Cuban side were Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas and Cuban Ambassador to Russia Emilio Lozada.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2695
- online: 116
- total: 6036766