Havana, February 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament Vice President Ana María Mari Machado and Yolanda Ferrer Gómez, President of the Parliament's Foreign Relations Commission met with a group of U.S. Congressional members, who visited the Havana's Capitol building –the new headquarters of the Cuban legislative body.
The U.S. delegation, which arrived Sunday in Havana, is lead by Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy, and includes also Democratic Senators Tom Udall and Michael Bennett, and Democratic Congressman Jim McGovern. They visited the Capitol, which is currently under restoration.
The agenda, which runs through Wednesday, includes meetings with Cuban Ministers of Foreign Relations Bruno Rodríguez; Foreign Trade and Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca, and Agriculture Gustavo Rodríguez.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2202
- online: 209
- total: 3836172