Havana, February 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament Vice President Ana María Mari Machado and Yolanda Ferrer Gómez, President of the Parliament's Foreign Relations Commission met with a group of U.S. Congressional members, who visited the Havana's Capitol building –the new headquarters of the Cuban legislative body.
The U.S. delegation, which arrived Sunday in Havana, is lead by Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy, and includes also Democratic Senators Tom Udall and Michael Bennett, and Democratic Congressman Jim McGovern. They visited the Capitol, which is currently under restoration.
The agenda, which runs through Wednesday, includes meetings with Cuban Ministers of Foreign Relations Bruno Rodríguez; Foreign Trade and Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca, and Agriculture Gustavo Rodríguez.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3320
- online: 125
- total: 4462321