Havana, February 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament Vice President Ana María Mari Machado and Yolanda Ferrer Gómez, President of the Parliament's Foreign Relations Commission met with a group of U.S. Congressional members, who visited the Havana's Capitol building –the new headquarters of the Cuban legislative body.
The U.S. delegation, which arrived Sunday in Havana, is lead by Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy, and includes also Democratic Senators Tom Udall and Michael Bennett, and Democratic Congressman Jim McGovern. They visited the Capitol, which is currently under restoration.
The agenda, which runs through Wednesday, includes meetings with Cuban Ministers of Foreign Relations Bruno Rodríguez; Foreign Trade and Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca, and Agriculture Gustavo Rodríguez.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 320
- online: 184
- total: 4100516