Havana, February 28 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel met Monday afternoon in Havana with Mian Raza Rabbani, President of the Senate of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, who is on an official visit to Cuba invited by the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
During the exchange, the two leaders reviewed the state of bilateral relations between their peoples and governments, which they termed as 'excellent', and debated also international issues of common interest.
Accompanying the distinguished guest were several Senators and Pakistani ambassador to Cuba Kamran Shafi.
Also participating on the Cuban side were Parliament Vice President Ana María Mari Machado, Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita González Fraga, and other Cuban deputies and foreign ministry officials.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 21
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 20
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 20
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3739
- today: 2260
- online: 131
- total: 6274213