Havana, March 14 (RHC) – In the eastern city of Santiago de Cuba, local reporters and National Association of Journalists executives are meeting today to commemorate National Press Day.
To mark the occasion, the Cuban media professionals will pay tribute to National Hero Jose Marti and to late revolutionary leader Fidel Castro, before their tombs at Santiago de Cuba' s Santa Ifigenia cemetery.
March 14th is observed as National Press Day in Cuba, in consideration of Jose Marti founding the newspaper Patria, devoted to the cause of Cuba's independence from Spain, on such a day in New York, in 1892.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- REASON AGAINST HATRED
- Cuban Association of United Nations Pays Tribute to Fidel
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Senior Journalist Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro Awarded Cuba's National Radio Prize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4352
- today: 2250
- online: 191
- total: 3531787