Havana, April 10 (RHC) -- The eighth International Scientific Seminar on Plant Health is being held in Havana to exchange scientific results and innovative experiences on this branch of agriculture.
The event welcomes national delegates to discuss biological control and pest management, as well as phytosanitary diagnosis and surveillance, sustainable agriculture and the quality system.
During the meeting there will be lectures, workshops, panels and presentation of works on posters.
In the context of the Seminar, the first Scientific-Academic Meeting between the Universities of Florida and Havana, and the twenty-third Congress of the Latin American Weed Association will be held.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 779
- online: 98
- total: 4940355