Havana, April 10 (RHC) -- The eighth International Scientific Seminar on Plant Health is being held in Havana to exchange scientific results and innovative experiences on this branch of agriculture.
The event welcomes national delegates to discuss biological control and pest management, as well as phytosanitary diagnosis and surveillance, sustainable agriculture and the quality system.
During the meeting there will be lectures, workshops, panels and presentation of works on posters.
In the context of the Seminar, the first Scientific-Academic Meeting between the Universities of Florida and Havana, and the twenty-third Congress of the Latin American Weed Association will be held.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3689
- today: 2811
- online: 110
- total: 5248815