Havana, April 10 (RHC) -- The eighth International Scientific Seminar on Plant Health is being held in Havana to exchange scientific results and innovative experiences on this branch of agriculture.
The event welcomes national delegates to discuss biological control and pest management, as well as phytosanitary diagnosis and surveillance, sustainable agriculture and the quality system.
During the meeting there will be lectures, workshops, panels and presentation of works on posters.
In the context of the Seminar, the first Scientific-Academic Meeting between the Universities of Florida and Havana, and the twenty-third Congress of the Latin American Weed Association will be held.
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- RHC's Interview with Writer and Poet Nancy Morejón
- Puerto Rican Independence Fighter Oscar López Rivera Presented with Solidarity Order
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 2682
- online: 203
- total: 3975199