Tehran, August 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ulises Rosales del Toro is leading the country's delegation to the swearing-in ceremony of Hassan Rouhani, as the 7th President of Iran.
During his stay in Tehran, the Cuban vice president is scheduled to hold official talks with Iranian authorities.
Rouhani was re-elected Iran’s president in May. His inauguration takes place in two stages -- first on Thursday, August 3rd, when he receives his presidential precept from Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
The second will be on Saturday, August 5th, when he will be sworn in for the office in the Parliament of Iran. Saturday's ceremony will mark the beginning of Rouhani's second four-year presidential term.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1353
- online: 209
- total: 4101549