Tehran, August 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ulises Rosales del Toro is leading the country's delegation to the swearing-in ceremony of Hassan Rouhani, as the 7th President of Iran.
During his stay in Tehran, the Cuban vice president is scheduled to hold official talks with Iranian authorities.
Rouhani was re-elected Iran’s president in May. His inauguration takes place in two stages -- first on Thursday, August 3rd, when he receives his presidential precept from Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
The second will be on Saturday, August 5th, when he will be sworn in for the office in the Parliament of Iran. Saturday's ceremony will mark the beginning of Rouhani's second four-year presidential term.
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- RHC's segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- CEPAL: extreme poverty grows in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3224
- today: 3068
- online: 123
- total: 5540845