Havana, November 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has received visiting Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó.
Rodriguez told Szijjárttó that Cuba was for increased bilateral ties with Hungary. The Cuban minister highlighted the importance for a recently signed Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union to be in effect. Hungary was the second member nation of the EU to ratify the accord with Cuba.
Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó. Szijjárttó is heading a large business delegation from the central European nation.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 4135
- online: 132
- total: 4370148