Havana, November 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has received visiting Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó.
Rodriguez told Szijjárttó that Cuba was for increased bilateral ties with Hungary. The Cuban minister highlighted the importance for a recently signed Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union to be in effect. Hungary was the second member nation of the EU to ratify the accord with Cuba.
Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó. Szijjárttó is heading a large business delegation from the central European nation.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 2402
- online: 132
- total: 5254952