Havana, November 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has received visiting Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó.
Rodriguez told Szijjárttó that Cuba was for increased bilateral ties with Hungary. The Cuban minister highlighted the importance for a recently signed Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union to be in effect. Hungary was the second member nation of the EU to ratify the accord with Cuba.
Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó. Szijjárttó is heading a large business delegation from the central European nation.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 310
- online: 112
- total: 5030581