Havana, November 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has received visiting Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó.
Rodriguez told Szijjárttó that Cuba was for increased bilateral ties with Hungary. The Cuban minister highlighted the importance for a recently signed Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union to be in effect. Hungary was the second member nation of the EU to ratify the accord with Cuba.
Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó. Szijjárttó is heading a large business delegation from the central European nation.
- Victor Gaute: Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 11622
- online: 163
- total: 7104335