Havana, November 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has received visiting Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó.
Rodriguez told Szijjárttó that Cuba was for increased bilateral ties with Hungary. The Cuban minister highlighted the importance for a recently signed Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement with the European Union to be in effect. Hungary was the second member nation of the EU to ratify the accord with Cuba.
Hungarian Foreign Affairs and Trade Minister Péter Szijjárttó. Szijjárttó is heading a large business delegation from the central European nation.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4877
- online: 120
- total: 6660744