Havana, November 11 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Friday in Havana with former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, who is here on a private visit.
During the cordial exchange, the two sides recalled Chrétien's visit to Cuba back in 1998, when he was Canada's Prime Minister and his government's efforts toward boosting Canadian investment in Cuba.
President Raúl and the former Canadian premier expressed satisfaction with the state of bilateral relations and the existing potential for further expanded links in several areas of common interest.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 498
- online: 97
- total: 5424709