Havana, November 11 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Friday in Havana with former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, who is here on a private visit.
During the cordial exchange, the two sides recalled Chrétien's visit to Cuba back in 1998, when he was Canada's Prime Minister and his government's efforts toward boosting Canadian investment in Cuba.
President Raúl and the former Canadian premier expressed satisfaction with the state of bilateral relations and the existing potential for further expanded links in several areas of common interest.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 1128
- online: 111
- total: 4375250