Havana, November 11 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Friday in Havana with former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, who is here on a private visit.
During the cordial exchange, the two sides recalled Chrétien's visit to Cuba back in 1998, when he was Canada's Prime Minister and his government's efforts toward boosting Canadian investment in Cuba.
President Raúl and the former Canadian premier expressed satisfaction with the state of bilateral relations and the existing potential for further expanded links in several areas of common interest.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 2483
- online: 143
- total: 4837136