Pretoria, December 21 (RHC-PL) -- The Cuban delegation to the 54th National Conference of the African National Congress (ANC) of South Africa met in Pretoria with the new president of the organization, Cyril Ramaphosa.
During the meeting, the historical relations of brotherhood and solidarity that have always united Cuba and the ANC were reaffirmed.
According to diplomatic sources, at the conference held between December 16th and 20th, the Cuban representatives praised the heroism of the South African people in the fight against racism and colonialism.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 3383
- online: 128
- total: 6635130