Havana, February 7 (RHC)-- At 10:00 a.m. local time, on Thursday, February 8th, Radio Havana Cuba will broadcast live a forum online "For Latin American Unity" -- transmitted directly from the headquarters of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP).
Participants in the forum will include Cuban and foreign intellectuals, representatives of social and progressive governments and movements, who will debate the current situation in our region, and will promote unity among our peoples in the defense of and solidarity with the Bolivarian Revolution against the counteroffensive of foreign-backed right-wing and oligarchy sectors that seek to restore neo-liberal policies in the region.
Those who want to participate in the forum can do so, by posting their solidarity messages on Twitter, using the hashtags #ConsensoDeNuestraAmérica and #TodosSomosVenzuela.
Radio Havana Cuba will also publish, in real time, the solidarity messages we receive on the station's official Facebook account facebook@radiohabanacuba and facebook@SiempreConCuba.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 2402
- online: 142
- total: 5849819