Havana, February 7 (RHC)-- At 10:00 a.m. local time, on Thursday, February 8th, Radio Havana Cuba will broadcast live a forum online "For Latin American Unity" -- transmitted directly from the headquarters of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP).
Participants in the forum will include Cuban and foreign intellectuals, representatives of social and progressive governments and movements, who will debate the current situation in our region, and will promote unity among our peoples in the defense of and solidarity with the Bolivarian Revolution against the counteroffensive of foreign-backed right-wing and oligarchy sectors that seek to restore neo-liberal policies in the region.
Those who want to participate in the forum can do so, by posting their solidarity messages on Twitter, using the hashtags #ConsensoDeNuestraAmérica and #TodosSomosVenzuela.
Radio Havana Cuba will also publish, in real time, the solidarity messages we receive on the station's official Facebook account facebook@radiohabanacuba and facebook@SiempreConCuba.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3988
- today: 248
- online: 140
- total: 6380267