Caracas, Feb 23 (RHC)-- The 3rd national conference of solidarity with Cuba in Venezuela began sessions Friday in Caracas, the country's capital.
The event pays tribute to National Hero José Martí and the 123rd anniversary of the beginning in 1895 of Cuba's 'Necessary War' against Spanish colonialism.
Organizers said that during the solidarity event, participants are renewing their support for Cuba against constant attacks by the enemies of both the Cuban and the Bolivarian Revolutions.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 2159
- online: 112
- total: 6066980