Caracas, Feb 23 (RHC)-- The 3rd national conference of solidarity with Cuba in Venezuela began sessions Friday in Caracas, the country's capital.
The event pays tribute to National Hero José Martí and the 123rd anniversary of the beginning in 1895 of Cuba's 'Necessary War' against Spanish colonialism.
Organizers said that during the solidarity event, participants are renewing their support for Cuba against constant attacks by the enemies of both the Cuban and the Bolivarian Revolutions.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2755
- online: 196
- total: 6625646