Kingstown, 28 March (RHC) -- Sanga Jomo Thomas, President of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines parliament, received in Kingstown, the capital, Cuban Communist Party official Idalmis Beltrand,who is on a working visit.
Beltram called for unity and cohesion within progressive forces, parties and movements under the current world circumstances and stressed the need for strengthened ties and understanding among the peoples of the region.
The St. Vicent top parliamentarian noted that the current challenges facing progressive nations are huge and described Latin American and Caribbean unity as a key element in the present circumstances.
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 19
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 15
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2836
- today: 3222
- online: 121
- total: 6264352