Kingstown, 28 March (RHC) -- Sanga Jomo Thomas, President of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines parliament, received in Kingstown, the capital, Cuban Communist Party official Idalmis Beltrand,who is on a working visit.
Beltram called for unity and cohesion within progressive forces, parties and movements under the current world circumstances and stressed the need for strengthened ties and understanding among the peoples of the region.
The St. Vicent top parliamentarian noted that the current challenges facing progressive nations are huge and described Latin American and Caribbean unity as a key element in the present circumstances.
- Cuba and Ireland: two islands in the same sea of struggle and hope
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 22
- Connecting the Dots
- The Non-Aligned Movement against Washington's blockade of Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup Oct. 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4390
- today: 1840
- online: 152
- total: 6516200