Kingstown, 28 March (RHC) -- Sanga Jomo Thomas, President of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines parliament, received in Kingstown, the capital, Cuban Communist Party official Idalmis Beltrand,who is on a working visit.
Beltram called for unity and cohesion within progressive forces, parties and movements under the current world circumstances and stressed the need for strengthened ties and understanding among the peoples of the region.
The St. Vicent top parliamentarian noted that the current challenges facing progressive nations are huge and described Latin American and Caribbean unity as a key element in the present circumstances.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 2193
- online: 139
- total: 5945959