President Miguel Díaz-Canel renews support for Venezuela, condemns imperialist aggressions on South American nation
Cuban president addressed to the Venezuelan National Constituent Assembly. Photo: Twitter
Caracas, May 30 (RHC)-- President Miguel Díaz-Canel confirmed Cuba's unwavering support for and solidarity with the Venezuelan people and their constitutional President Nicolás Maduro.
Addressing the Venezuelan National Constituent Assembly on Wednesday, Díaz-Canel also condemned continued imperialist aggressions against the Bolivarian nation and president Maduro.
The Cuban president is paying an official visit to Venezuela, his first trip abroad since he assumed office as the new Cuban head of state on April 19th. Upon his arrival, Díaz-Canel took the opportunity to again congratulate Maduro on his landslide victory in the elections held in the South American nation last May 20.
”The victory of Venezuela is actually the victory of all of Latin America,” said Díaz-Canel in a direct reference to Maduro's re-election as Venezuelan president. He added: “Maduro's victory is also ours. Cuba's support for the Bolivarian Revolution is and will always be unbreakable.”
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 22 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 21 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 20 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 2383
- online: 184
- total: 8015757