Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa receives North Korean senior official. Photo: ACN
Havana, August 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa met Wednesday in Havana with Choe Ryong Hae, Vice-Chairman of the State Committee of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), who is on a working visit to Cuba.
During the meeting, both leaders underscored the excellent state of relations between the two peoples, Parties and governments.
The distinguished visitor, who also serves as vice-chairman of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK), was accompanied by Ryu Myong Son, deputy head of the International Relations Department of the Central Committee of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and Pak Chang Yul, the country's ambassador in Havana.
Attending the meeting on the Cuban side were Bruno Rodríguez, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Juan Carlos Marsán, Deputy Head of the International Relations Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 2018
- online: 137
- total: 5257794