Cuban foreign minister meets with visiting chairman of U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Havana, September 20 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez met Wednesday in Havana with U.S. Senator Robert Corker, Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the U.S. Senate.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry website, Rodriguez and Corker discussed issues related to the current bilateral situation and others matters of mutual interest.
During his second visit to the island, the Republican senator from Tennessee was accompanied by U.S. Chargé d'Affaires in Havana, Mara Teckach.
Participating on the Cuban side were Director General for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Carlos Fernández de Cossío, and his deputy, Johana Tablada de la Torre.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 602
- online: 130
- total: 6778243