Havana, August 30 (RHC)-- The second EU-Cuba Joint Council will take place in the Cuban capital on 9 September, announced Cuba’s Foreign Ministry on Friday.
According to a release published on the Ministry’s website, the event will be chaired by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla, and the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy of the European Union, H.E. Ms. Federica Mogherini
During the Council, both parties will review the state of implementation of the Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement (PDCA), signed in 2016 between Cuba and the European Union and its Member States.
Previously, on 3 September, the first meeting of the Joint Committee between Cuba and the European Union, which assists the Council in carrying out its functions and obligations, will also be held in Havana.
The Cuban delegation to the Committee will be led by Emilio Lozada García, Director General of Bilateral Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; and the European Union delegation by Hugo Sobral, Deputy Director for the Americas at the European External Action Service.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8608
- today: 8475
- online: 275
- total: 7371938