Berlin, January 26 (PL-RHC)-- With a final gala held at the Tropical Island Park Theater, located in southern Berlin, the cast of the Cuban show "Cuba Tropical" said farewell to their German audience.
The show was performed by the "Havana Circus Company," which delighted spectators over the past year. Shalva Beniashvili, producer and general director of the "Agenda Production" company and responsible for the staging of the show, thanked the Cuban artists for the quality of their performances.
Beniashvili pointed to the group's discipline and dedication on stage, and expressed appreciation for support given to the project by the Cuban embassy in Germany and other individuals and institutions who made these performances possible.
The meeting provided the framework to welcome the new cast of Cuban artists who will be part of the 2015 show.
Hector Corcho Morales, in charge of cultural affairs at the Cuban embassy, Rigoberto Fernandez, responsible for the Cuban cast in Germany, Lito Cancinos, exclusive representative of the Havana company for Europe, Middle East and Asia, as well as technicians, choreographers, and logistics agents of the show, were present on stage.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 3082
- online: 120
- total: 5262610