Havana, March 16 (RHC) -- Cuban young people and renowned local musicians celebrated on Sunday a concert in solidarity with the people and government of Venezuela.
The show of support follows the recent escalation of tensions between the South American nation and the United States, after the US president Barack Obama declared Caracas a threat to national security.
Adrián Berazaín, Patricio Amaro, Raúl Torres, Tanmy López, the group El niño y la verdad and Marta Campos, together with other guests, participated in the concert.
Cuban heroes Gerardo Hernandez, Tony Guerrero, Ramon Labañino and Rene Gonzalez and the Venezuelan ambassador in Havana, Ali Rodriguez were also among the guests.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 3344
- online: 101
- total: 5547768