Havana, March 16 (RHC) -- Cuban young people and renowned local musicians celebrated on Sunday a concert in solidarity with the people and government of Venezuela.
The show of support follows the recent escalation of tensions between the South American nation and the United States, after the US president Barack Obama declared Caracas a threat to national security.
Adrián Berazaín, Patricio Amaro, Raúl Torres, Tanmy López, the group El niño y la verdad and Marta Campos, together with other guests, participated in the concert.
Cuban heroes Gerardo Hernandez, Tony Guerrero, Ramon Labañino and Rene Gonzalez and the Venezuelan ambassador in Havana, Ali Rodriguez were also among the guests.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 2752
- online: 129
- total: 5262280