Havana, March 16 (RHC) -- Cuban young people and renowned local musicians celebrated on Sunday a concert in solidarity with the people and government of Venezuela.
The show of support follows the recent escalation of tensions between the South American nation and the United States, after the US president Barack Obama declared Caracas a threat to national security.
Adrián Berazaín, Patricio Amaro, Raúl Torres, Tanmy López, the group El niño y la verdad and Marta Campos, together with other guests, participated in the concert.
Cuban heroes Gerardo Hernandez, Tony Guerrero, Ramon Labañino and Rene Gonzalez and the Venezuelan ambassador in Havana, Ali Rodriguez were also among the guests.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 572
- online: 106
- total: 4950236