Havana, April 30 (RHC) -- Cuba will present the final results of an effectiveness study on an advanced lung cancer vaccine during an international workshop on May 12th and 13th.
The workshop will address the administration of the vaccine, created by the Molecular Immunology Center, its global security profile and experiences after registration in other countries.
The lung cancer vaccine, known as Cimavax-egf, is the first of its kind registered for such purpose as it generates antibodies that stop the proliferation of tumor cells, to control the disease and improve the quality of life of patients.
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- RHC's segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- CEPAL: extreme poverty grows in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3224
- today: 2984
- online: 144
- total: 5540761