Havana, April 30 (RHC) -- Cuba will present the final results of an effectiveness study on an advanced lung cancer vaccine during an international workshop on May 12th and 13th.
The workshop will address the administration of the vaccine, created by the Molecular Immunology Center, its global security profile and experiences after registration in other countries.
The lung cancer vaccine, known as Cimavax-egf, is the first of its kind registered for such purpose as it generates antibodies that stop the proliferation of tumor cells, to control the disease and improve the quality of life of patients.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 2264
- online: 140
- total: 5258040