Havana, April 30 (RHC) -- Cuba will present the final results of an effectiveness study on an advanced lung cancer vaccine during an international workshop on May 12th and 13th.
The workshop will address the administration of the vaccine, created by the Molecular Immunology Center, its global security profile and experiences after registration in other countries.
The lung cancer vaccine, known as Cimavax-egf, is the first of its kind registered for such purpose as it generates antibodies that stop the proliferation of tumor cells, to control the disease and improve the quality of life of patients.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 3268
- online: 120
- total: 5037163