Havana, April 30 (RHC) -- Cuba will present the final results of an effectiveness study on an advanced lung cancer vaccine during an international workshop on May 12th and 13th.
The workshop will address the administration of the vaccine, created by the Molecular Immunology Center, its global security profile and experiences after registration in other countries.
The lung cancer vaccine, known as Cimavax-egf, is the first of its kind registered for such purpose as it generates antibodies that stop the proliferation of tumor cells, to control the disease and improve the quality of life of patients.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4644
- today: 4359
- online: 98
- total: 4721364