Havana, July 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ulises Rosales del Toro met in Havana with the Foreign Minister of Mongolia, Lundeg Purevsuren, who is visiting our country.
During the meeting, they talked about regional and multilateral issues of common interest. The visiting official delivered a message from the President of Mongolia, Elbegdorj Tesakjia, addressed to his counterpart, Cuban President Raul Castro.
Cuba and Mongolia have recently celebrated the 55th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties and uninterrupted relations of mutual respect and cooperation.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 1551
- online: 141
- total: 5648631